Global Warranty Service
Worry-free Repair Service
Recycle or Repurpose
All you have to do is keep the warranty card of your purchase and you will enjoy our special Samsonite wecare benefits. You can visit www.samsonite.eu/wecare for more details.
During the 10-year warranty period, beyond the normal warranty, your product will get priority in our service centers and will come with extra service provisions:
• No-questions-asked in the event that you need your product repaired, including transport damage (by airlines for example) – this does not cover cosmetic damage or damage caused by misuse as explained below (*).
• We will give your product a thorough overhaul when you book it in for repair or service, cleaning it up and replacing wheels if necessary, to ensure your Proxis suitcase is as functional as the day you purchased it.
• If your case is unrepairable (*), we will replace it with product which is the maximum or below retail price of Proxis and recycle your unrepairable item. In this way, we make sure that your damaged item’s end of life footprint is reduced to the minimum. The few components that today may not yet qualify for recycling or repurposing will be correctly disposed of whilst we continue to seek sustainable end of life solutions for those parts as well.
After 5 years of use, as part of our sustainability commitment – we will be happy to also repurpose and/or recycle your used suitcase should you decide that it has completed its life of service for you:
• You can drop off your used Proxis at our retail stores or aftersales service centre, upon receipt of your product, a 10% voucher redeemable with your next purchase. This voucher is valid for up to 3 months in Samsonite own retail stores and samsonite.com.sg for regular retail price products.
• This repurpose/recycle service is valid for an additional 10 years beyond the already existing 10-year warranty period, so between 5 and 20 years after you purchased your product you will still benefit from this extra service.
(*) Our service plan does not cover damage caused by misuse, accidents, improper handling, normal wear and tear, cosmetic damage like scratches, dents, stains, color changes or other non-functional changes in the appearance of the product.
Electronic devices or parts including USB port is limited to 1-year global warranty. Electric and electronic components and connections, cables, adaptors and batteries benefit only of the legal or statutory warranty which may vary from state to state or country to country.